Just got back from school not too long ago after dance practice and rehearsing my little short scene. Beat out tired as usual but I am beginning to enjoy the feeling. Think I might be weird or something.
My indian bro is as funny is ever... The one with thai blood that is... Though he wouldn't admit it. Cowol acts well too, a little fierce but tat suits the role well. Ewin is a farnie as ever... Damn natural at everything, and the cryng part is still the best. Aint seen anyone do it so well. I am supposed to be a smeagol like character, a bit psychotic and leacherous. Pretty easily to act... Yes, I have to ACT. Got one embrace seen wif ewin, hope they cut it out; dun wan to be taken advantage of, haha.. No la, jus feels weird. Last year last chance to get involved, and yet, my first time acting for the class play though I have done it many times in the past... Which is pretty long ago... Year 1... Wa that's kinda long.
Ok got round at sgh tomorrow. Better ong ong or I will feel like crap by morn.