
It's funny how ones tastes changes as one grows older. I had always been a sucker for gals with long hair, big eyes, long slender limbs, pouty lips and *ahem* who are adequately endowed tho' not overly so... I was into shy demure gals, then spunky quacky gals, then family oriented sorta gals, then now, not interested in gals....
Just kidding. =)
It was Winolda Ryder in secondary school, Faye wong in JC, then Zhang Ziyi, Faye wong, and more recently Jeon Ji Hyun, Son Ye jin...*drool* In school, well, there are the few that sometimes make me wish i was that textbook they are carrying...wa haha... I am not too good at spying and have been caught and sentenced to basement 13 in their version of hell liao, but the good thing is that i am not the only one in that basement. =) Got others who got there b4 me heh heh...
Now, things are a bit different. I guess i have changed. Sounds very cliche, but to me, looks are not that important a factor anymore. Notice that I did not say that looks are not a factor anymore, cos i still believe that i should be able to wake up next to some1 without going "Holy cow... what have i done???" and then spend the next half hour praying for supernatural power from above to love the person i am now stuck with for who they are, and not how they look like. I am not that zai a guy as to be immune to looks altogether... not yet anyway.
And i am pretty sure that i am not saying this because i am desperate and have decided to lower my standards. On the contrary, with (hopefully) 5 and a half months away from getting that MBBS, and new differin and retin-A cream to help my ok ok looks (by eradicating the evil cysts and nodules on me nose by preventing the comedones from ever forming in the first place), plus a pretty ok personality, i think i dun really need to worry lar.
So what's caused this change in my taste? Tt's in my other blog... cos the christian theme might not be for everyone.

