Something beautiful is going to happen tomorrow. And i am thankful for it. If you know what's happening you may wonder why that is beautiful. It is beautiful not because i want it to happen. Nor is beautiful because it its pleasant. It's beautiful because i know that i can grow from it.
Choices... we all have choices. We all make choices. We can be crushed, disappointed, jaded, hopeless, angry at God, people, parents... or even ourselves. Or we can choose to grow, choose to mature. Choose the right attitude in order that we might be able to help others with the same problem in the future, who may need making the right choice as well.
Something beautiful is happening tomorrow. I may be scarred for life, or i may not. But the end result of tomorrow has already been decided tonight. I will be strong. I will live for more than me. I will live to help somebody breathe a little easier.