<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15784387?origin\x3dhttp://percussmegallbladder.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Google  
Web    Images    GroupsNew!    News    Froogle    more »
  Advanced Search
  Preferences    
 Web Results 1 - 10 for madDoc[definition].  
 
    
« Home

Posts

Ooh... we got to buck up...
Things i wish i didn't have to memorise
Memories...
Weekend!
Stickerman
Tired... I love and hate MEdiCine
Can't believe he said that
 
     Archives
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
April 2006
July 2006
August 2006
June 2010
 
     Links

Paul
Huixian
angrydoc
gerald
Justin

Dog tired...


I wish i was swimming in Goa, India like 2 months back. Miss napping with my canine friends. We were a gang! But for now, the public pool will have to do.

Nose running... drank a some chlorinated water as usual. I swim q ok lar... faster than most of the people in the pool... mostly kids and aunties. But i still end up drinking some of the water leh... I dun noe what's inside, and i try not to think about what i had passed out of 2 of the orifices in my body into public pools when i was little and got a bit nervous.

I find it hard to swim without some1 banging into me. Kids are forgivable... they swim slow, dun collide too hard, and have soft bones that heal well so i dun worry about them. The ah mas i am more worried abt in case they drink too much water and get aspiration pneumonia or something.

The guys are the worst. They collide hard and fast, dun know how to swim in a straight line... and with all the testosterone in our bodies... everything ends up as a race. Tt's how my relaxing swim after a hard day's work came to an end.
Dog tired... - Tuesday, August 30, 2005 -

10:59 PM

Woof woof! I'm dead tired too. The trip back from S-PAIN was really pain.... Despite all the shopping, only bought one pair of shoes.
Think I will go back and swim today also.    

Post a Comment


Result Page: 

 











 


 

Search within results | Language Tools | Search Tips | Dissatisfied? Help us improve


Google Home - Blogger - Blogger Templates

© 2005 madDoc
Blog counter - free blog (homepage / website) visitor hit tracking and statistical system