What are the things that you remember when you were little? What were the things that you told yourself not to forget, and you still haven't? Those were the days when everything seemed vivid and clear, less clouded by the myriad of emotions that assault one's sense, and impair the registration of our sensory perceptions, and leave one unable to really remember anything, anymore.
I remember that i liked the nurse's voice better than my mum's when i was jus delivered. And i cried when they handed me back to my mum. But of course that sounds absurd... but i thought i remember it that way.
I remember that i was bored of staring up at the white ceiling in the room where i lived, and thus i decided to roll to the side to look around cos it's hard to look at anything when the pudgy neck gets in the way. And after i got tired of rolling from side to side, i decided to roll over till i was in the prone position so that i can take a better peek around from an elevated position.
I remember hating the feel of plastic against my skin. I needed some cloth in between, or the sweat and pee will get really icky.
I remember laughing at people holding up their mugs to their mouths cos they looked silly. And suddenly, there was that moment when you knew you were a thinking being... there was revelation that night. I realised that i drank that way too, and looked silly too. I didn't laugh when people were drinking after that day. I was 4.
There's so much trivia to dredge up... i will leave some for another day. =)