All good things have got to come to an end. Looking back i realise i kinda enjoy it. Tho i would enjoy it a lot more if i didn't have to think abt the MBBS nex March. The team that i am with now is really nice... and the nurses are nice, even the phlebotomist is nice. Man, it's a lot different from when i first came. I can imagine doing this for a living... tho the calls are a bit sianz cos it messes up the routine and ur body clock.
Made a few new frens here... on talking term with some others. I see dead people. Really... i see dead people. And i guess that i am not as numb to it all after all. I feel it, but usually a little later as usual cos my heart takes a while to catch up with my head nowadays. And i say a little prayer for their family and every person who i come into contact with during the day. That's the way i keep my heart kinda tender amidst the sobering issues of life and death that come my way. It'd hurt more, but it's good. I will not be jaded and apathetic.
Not studying much at all... no mood, no energy... got hatchet facies everytime i try... and i get Stoke Adams attack and find myself waking up to alarm the nex morn. Took to swimming everyday... a cure for every stress and pain in my body cos after that, I am distracted jus thinking abt how to get my runnin nose to stop.
Watching the prince turn frog on channel u. Love the silly sound effects man... never fails to crack me up. And find that ye tian yu gal kinda cute haha... good thing got subtitles.
ok nose killin me...