Dad flying off. i thought it was today... guess not, it's tomorrow.
Mum and sis flying off today to thailand to be his Fed Ex wrt to his
journals and books that have decidedly rooted themselves in the living
room, taking up > 1/2 the space there. I think with the luggage limit,
there will be an increase of less than 5% in floor space.
Raining now. Would be more pleasant if wasn't for the fact tt i am
unsettled by my dad leaving us to work in BKK. Would be more pleasant
if i could actually sleep. i couldn't... so ended up whiling the night
away trying to kill the Illythid on Neverwinter Nights-Kingmaker. Died
like >10x cos i was a wiz and he was immune to everything. Should have
been a monk or fighter. Should have stuck to the Sims. At least i will
have some progression in plot there ...
A bit cliche, but there's a storm brewing within me. I feel the need
to hide away lest i hurt someone by what i say or do. Need to find a
cave. There i'll await the virgin who will soothe my weary heart; or
i'll be slain by those who seek me out prematurely.
I say a lil prayer
For someone to hear
It's fetch up to the heavens
And replied with showers of tears
Why is this so
I don't know
What happens now
Anything goes
Won't you
Will you
How to
Love me
Love you
Help me
Help you
Seems like the path is closed
Answer is no.

